Frequently Asked Questions
- Free High Street parking.
- There is a two hour restriction in the parking bays.
- We will do home visits.
- Clinic visits will include negotiating stairs.
What to wear
- Loose fitting clothes.
- Shorts are a good idea.
- Self funding patients pay at the end of each session by cash, cheque or card.
- Insured patients must supply us with their insurance details membership number & authorisation codes.
- Any excess must be settled by the patient.
- We will bill insurance companies directly.
- Please contact the clinic for costs.
- Due to the high cost of overheads, a fee of £20 will be charged to all patients who do not provide 24 hours cancellation notice.
Do I need a doctor to refer me?
- Some insurance companies require a doctor or consultant to refer, please check with your insurance company.
- If self funding a referral is not necessary.
- It is usual to send a letter to your doctor or consultant, unless you state otherwise.
Just a quick note to thank Diane for putting my wrist back to almost 90%. The practice is great and so are the people working there.
I have been a patient at Rebourn Physiotherapy Clinic for nearly ten years. In that time I have seen a number of physiotherapists, every one worth their weight in gold. I recommend the Clinic to all my friends.
I would not hesitate to recommend Redbourn Physiotherapy. The practice is welcoming, efficient, professional and courteous. The physiotherapists are highly trained, up to date with modern techniques and provide excellent care.
Outstanding service – Best outcome from a physio ever – Thank you
Gordon and his team are fantastic. In three years of training for the Marathon des Sables (MdS) it’s fair to say I am familiar with the physios at the clinic, most notably Mark Brennan. Between Mark’s knowledge of running injury therapy and Gordon’s regular sports massages, they ensured I made it to the start line. Next year sees the Lakeland 100, so we gotta do it all again guys…
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 344 532 2352