Ballet Barre Pilates
The Barre Pilates workout combines the elements of Pilates, conditioning ballet and cardio, into a highly effective fun class on the mat and at the Ballet Barre.
The Total Body Workout – Lifts the butt, tones the thighs, flattens the abs, and sculpts the arms whilst protects the joints.
Posture, Flexibility, Stamina & Core Strength will all improve with this fun form of exercise.
N.B No dance experience required.
What is it?
Pilates is a holistic exercise method, which works on conditioning the whole body through a range of movements and exercises. It complements physiotherapy as it is designed to:-
- Improve postural awareness
- Improve suppleness and flexibility
- Strengthen muscles – with emphasis on “the core”
- Encourages relaxation
- Improve circulation and breathing patterns
- Improve muscle imbalances within the body, aiming to restore balance
Who is it for?
Anyone, all ages
- A person who is in chronic pain, to help strengthen the body to improve
- The athlete (any level), to restore muscle balance and work on
higherlevel of core strength Post injury, to possibly help prevent recurrence
- The first time exerciser, to build up some fitness